The Starter - Appetizer - First ever post

Sunday, March 14, 2010 by B.H.
So, I have started bloging. Yipee?? Um, the idea which inspied me to blog was the time capsule. You won't believe but I burried 7 jam bottles last night containing written stuff for future people. Possilbly, after world war-III when some kid in play will dig out my bottles and then they will try to find out about the past people. It will remain a mystery for them maybe forever right? cool!! So, sometimes I grumble, mostly write poems, rhyming stuff, can't help it. Scribble about basic problems - why I like fog and why am I mad about mysteries and riddles. So, I'll keep this blog secret um mystery for future people or the present people (I can't care). I will bark, scrawl, cry, tell tales, sing, write poems.
And I will dump my thoughts, mad and weird stuff here. This blog is nothing but my companion like solitude, and I will try to keep my favorite images/scenes (natural) alive in my blog like shooting stars in twilight, dusty yellow pale moon and its shimmering in pool, dewdrops on lilies, rain and soil's encounter and hence the gentle aroma, the blank expression on a goat's face, the frown of rose ringed-parakeet and the bittersweet feeling – of crimson pain. The smile on my mother's face, my little brother's cute talks and everything that is awesome and adorable. I guess this blog's gonna be a personal time capsule - totally zilch and nihilistc.
Posted in From: , | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Tazeen said...

Nice. :P

Freshly-inspired. What bloggers generally are like shuru shuru ke dinon me. :P

P.S.: Sorry. I don't know. Really want to go on a commenting spree here today. Tease you. Be cruel to you. And all. *evil grin*

B.H. said...

Hmm. Honestly, I - the friendless person had to do something with my time, so, I started this page to write stuff that I see, I like and dislike. =D

P.S: That's okay, you know, I should thank you and really, it made me really happy because, you know it's all unread. *smiles*

Post a Comment