My faith is shaking – meaningless post

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 by B.H.
It seems those things weren’t even in my blood, flairs perch in my mind and then fly away. My faith shakes for once I had the flair of touching apex in what I was determined to do. My faith shakes, when I feel unable to do this thing. If my faith shakes more, I shall quit. I cannot live in earthquakes…

Stare at my burning
The fiery shadows dance
Stare at my escape

The smoke carries me
Strung together the gray floats
My ashes fly free

The cycle furthers
This life is harsh and deadly
Learn to die freely


Life is too lazy yet a race, I hear every one’s concepts about it. Some call it a quest for purpose; some call it competition and those who have no purpose call it mere breathing, hence it all makes it versatile. For some the best life is the one which is executed everywhere. I shall wander off to everywhere, until I find you.

2 comments:

Ph_ said...

*well written*

B.H. said...

really? thank you phun :P

Post a Comment