Of Bards and Dreams

Thursday, January 20, 2011 by B.H.

I do not have the words to mantle the stunningly splendiferous –– graven sentiments –– with scented sandalwood of imaginations –– embedded in the visions I woolgather and in my hazy thoughts, I searched…I walked through hollow and hilly lands and looked for the needful words, I read every page of my skylark’s songbook but no word could draw what was before my eyes. That was when I secretly smiled at the feebleness of words –– before what my eyes could see, what I could feel. It was so much easier for me to give in to my visions than to grapple with – to mantle them with those weak, so frail words. So much easier. So, I gave in.
Posted in From: | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

S.S said...

To a scene like you described, you must give in =P

B.H. said...

Haha Salman, but I did not describe any scene? =P

P.S: Long time, no talk? =P

Post a Comment