Fog - an enigma

Sunday, May 30, 2010 by B.H.

Fog… maybe is good and there is a possibility that it’s evil.
It can hide a poor soul; yet can trap one in snare.
My love for fog is as certain as death. And I am as faithful as one’s shadow to it.
But does it love me the way I do? If I plunge myself into it, will it swallow me
Will it hide me from the immortal solitude? Fog uncertain like life or certain like death. Fog... I have always loved it…
Like a blind man trust his inner eyes. Yes, I can afford playing with my life.
I shall wander in fog… and search for soul…
Posted in From: , , | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Sana said...

There are times when one falls in Love with a thing for which he is both fearful and confident about. Your sentiments for Fog are the same :)

PS: I never knew u followed my blog :)

B.H. said...

Welcome here :) It's my pleasure following you. And yes, you are right, I fall in love with mysteries and nature and then I slice my theory about these things into two, good and bad. :)

Post a Comment