Who I am Hates Who I’ve been

Monday, November 15, 2010 by B.H.


My hands are full at the moment and I don’t have much to do. I just don’t know who to listen to at this time. I have no routine, classes are off and we are free. I’m spending all my time cursing the malevolency of the books. The recent sabotage has scared me so gravely that I’ve started memorizing all the text written on the books. Yes, I’m an oddball and I’m happy with that, because I’m not the only one.

I always believed that I had no flair in what I’m studying and now as expected this thing is slipping out of the hands. The mere thought of the recent past gives me jim-jams. Umm… Frankly, this is not even a challenge for me for I know I can ace it swimmingly.
I don’t know why it happened to me in the first place. Okay, I confess, I screwed up things, but not to this point, I swear! …! Period. Time passed. No use to curse anything now.

Apart from all this, I’m improving a lot of things about me and trying to fit in the business-freaks-herd. While they walk, I will have to sprint up to where they have reached.

And… Everything is felicitous, life is worth it. No daze. No fog. No obscure-ness. No poetry. Even the winters are pleasurable. Almost two weeks ago, it seemed that everything was finished, but on the inside I knew it was the start. So, here I am. And it makes me laugh.

By the way, have I ever mentioned that I have the worlds’ most amazing friends? Most amazing Lord has given me a lot. But curse you mans’ ingratitude! I don’t get the time to even thank Him. Tsk Tsk. So… um that’s all. I have to watch some TV now.

With this, I bid you adieu.


P.S: This blogpost is the result of author’s horrible state of ennui and overdose of computer-related-theories.
P.S2: No hyphens? Cool.
P.S3: I’m going to get my NIC in a month! =D lol

13 comments:

Tazeen said...

*Too dazed to speak*

I still don't have an NIC. =/ And I tried memorizing texts too. But "they" are somehow better at it every time.

B.H. said...

Maybe I need it more than you do. Wese, what a shame! =P Memorizing the text is an art that needs practice. And I'm bad at it too but I hope I mean I will do it. =P

Tazeen said...

The NIC? It's a scary bit of plastic, don't you think?

I know! The way "they" do it embarrasses me. They sleep with the text, eat with the text and read it until the question paper is handed out to them and the teacher ultimately snatches it away. I try it, I really do, but. =P

B.H. said...

No It's not scary! =O It's an Identity! Which is awesome thing! And yeah! I totally agree with that, it's almost awkward. You should try harder. Cramming and memorizing. Gosh.

Tazeen said...

Which means I officially have no identity. =( But wait. Your NIC would show you to be a citizen of Pakistan. You won't be a Martian anymore! :O

I'll be trying harder. Sometimes people just can't get enough. I'm expected to get a 5.0 GPA, which is non-existent. *shudders at the thought*

B.H. said...

Yes, you have NO identity. Sad. Well, NIC is formality, I'm trying to blend in you know so that no-one questions. If you know what I mean. Haha expectations, that's the worst part, I swear.

Tazeen said...

Oh yeah. Figured that out. As for expectations... I try to not succumb to the pressure. I force them to lower their expectations. The result seems good that way.

I'm talking too much.

B.H. said...

The kind of person I am, I think expectations and pressure draw the best out of me, but then I'm a human, I need breathe openly sometimes. =P

Yes, I noticed that. =P

Princess said...

That is your first step leading you towards success : *but on the inside I knew it was the start.*
And no poetry too =O
Lucky you to get the NIC , I mean I am so badly violating the laws lol and still using my parent's NIC to get me a university form =S =/ =p lol

Tazeen said...

That's true. Secretly, I want them to expect, to show me they think I'm good enough.

*Blushes* =P

B.H. said...

Princess! Still using daddy's NIC? Hahaha Kid! Shame on you! lol jk About the poetry, just forget it, poems make me feel like puking, literally. =D I hope your interview went good. =)

Tazeen! Natural! Weirdly natural! =P But I know the feeling. My people think I'm good and I enjoy that! =P

*laughs* =D

Princess said...

OMG ! *tears* so not my fault :P ahahaa Like even the administration go O_o on me whenever I give them my dad's NIC :P lol
It went well , thanks :) Poetry .... hmmm .... lets see how long you can keep up with *NO POEMS* thingy :P

B.H. said...

Sure it's your fault. =P It's your laziness. And glad to know that, I have already said the congrates thrice right? =) As for the NO Poem thingy. Like for very long time, I tell you. Very long time.

Post a Comment