My Cell Phone’s draft box – The things that I think

Sunday, June 27, 2010 by B.H.
This is what my cell phone draft box has in it. Today, I am removing the-things-that-I-think.

25-June-10 2:59 pm
She is stupid, dumb yet respected
He is misunderstood genius thus dejected

25-June-10 2:07 pm
I love you, and that girl in pink.

23-june-10 9:01 pm
I felt like a girl, not functionally but habitually…

22-June-10 12:13 am
When I read her blog I hear the peaceful serenades
When I read my own diary I hear the electric guitars

21-June-10 11:34 pm
I like to lick the white muse in an Oreo.

21-June-10 5:38 pm
I wish I were a bird, or at least that smoke from the chimney…

21-June-10 5:15 am
I dreamt that I was fighting for wrong and comparably weak side. Morning dream! Sigh. I guess I’m born to be a loser.

20-June-10 4:10 pm
There’s nothing I feel in heart but the ache and beat, every thing is in head, even you my love.

13-June-10 10:55 pm
I look uncomforted, she looks suspicious, we are on date, we talk in whispers, I hold her hand, she smiles and whisper, just a whisper and some whispers. Yes, we are on a roller coaster

11-June-10 12:05 am
Bad day… good day!
Thou – a curse – I wish not thy sun to rise
And tonight when thou goest in sleep
I shall burn thee on a pyre
I do not adore the eclipse
I do not wish the toil
Bad day… good day!
I hope thou dost not rise again

10-June-10 11:48 pm
I just wanted to get hit by a bus, but I was unlucky enough to make it to home.

07-June-10 8:39 pm
Moon is pale, what’s its ail?
Why is it sad? What is the tale?
Had its lover drowned? ‘cause he could not sail?
Or did he do wrong and sent to jail?

07-June-10 10:02 am
In the days of dark knights
Why did you not come?
Why did you not save me?
Even when they…
Sliced me into two…

05-June-10 1:02 am
I caressed its wings; it frowned and bit me on my finger.

05-June-10 1:00 am
Doomsday: - As the examiner stepped towards me, I gripped the arms of my chair fiercely and mumbled all the mystical prayer I knew, and then I faced the music.

05-June-10 12:47 am
She… in the black and she in the white are both sisters, but that boy in the red and the other in yellow are not brothers…

05-June-10 12:46 am
I stood in the rain, soaked from head to toe, and then I thought in dismay, I should open the umbrella.

05-June-10 12:44 am
I thought I am mad for her but not made for her…

05-June-10 12:41 am
When I gained consciousness, the witch was still chanting the incantation.

03-June-10 05:01 pm
Three awesome things in a row
Way to go way to go
That rhymes a bit, no?

02-June-10 1:59 am
7 Impossible things: (pathetically secret draft)

01-June-10 02:21 pm
Every shoulder’s vanishing and I’m crying on walls. Sigh.

31-May-10 5:25 pm
I wrote what they taught
But never came in handy…
Sigh!
I should have learned it by heart,
Now it’s not like eating candy…

31-May-10 5:11 pm
(Wrote ‘poison’ in design)

30-May-10 12:57 pm
Rais Bano’s book in the market.
New Day – poetry book.

29-May-10 2:06 pm
(Wrote a long ode to Emily Dickinson, which I’ll share sometime)

28-May-10 08:08 am
I am expecting thee O little bird – thou my lucky charm
Thou hast not come –
My eyes hath wilted
Why hast thee not come?
Thou – O bird…

25-May-10 11:25 pm
I had no flair to wait,
Until I met you…
And left me
Boundaries of pain
Stars unseen –
Flowers unsmell’d
I had no talent to dwell
Until I met you…

25-May-10 6:12 pm
I love my life for it made me meet you: Trying to be happy,
I hate my life for it made me meet you: Wake up and smell the coffee

24-May-10 11:52 pm
Alone – Lonely – loner
In the togetherness of thee
In the mystique of inspirations
Images are mystical – but ability is ailed
O writer’s block! Shoo! Go away!

24-May-10 10:38 pm
All but death – can be adjusted (Emily Dickinson)

23-May-10 11:43 pm
Haikus
Harsh loneliness
A cruel mask of despair
Let me put it off
* * *
I see no change
And I have grown up
Why don’t they?

18-May-10 7:57 pm
I don’t make poetry; it makes me – my immortality.

14-May-10 7:09 pm
Ancestry dot com (some website I saw on Geo TV but never opened)

08-May-10 4:54 pm
I love thee, thou lovest me
I turn in thee, thou in me…

4 comments:

pH_the princess said...

Shall I dare ask Thee ,
who is *SHE* :P (it rhymes yey but it is a question:P)
Impressive again ..do not think too much and I should pay a tribute to your cell phone keeping safe such dynamic thoughts ! :)
No one can win from fate so everyone is a loser not only you !
Again each line has a complete book in itself ! Superb (officially I am running out of words)

B.H. said...

There are certain people in life who are respected just because of their charms, I get to see such people a lot =p Thinking is my lifeline, how can I stop =P
When losing becomes habit, then we are bound to name ourselves like this. And Thank You so much for the praise =) . =P

Ph_ said...

If I'm going to see a lacking am gona notify that too okie no hard feelings then :P LOL
Hmm it is very good that you get to see such type of people this means you're lucky ! Oh keep thinking then :) And my pleasure !

B.H. said...

Haha sure! and yeah no hard feelings =P
And lucky? well, you can say in a sense. and Thanks again ^^

Post a Comment