Moral

Sunday, October 3, 2010 by B.H.

Lord can do anything – and He does it adeptly for our own good. Lord loves His – mankind seventy times more than a mother loves her children.

Let the hope not nestle low with the broken ruby wings for He is invariably and perpetually with you. We might dislike at times – the ways He chooses for us to pass through the tracts of life – but if we keep faith then the harvesting turns out fruitfully good – eventually.

Just heed to what He says to you –– what He wants you to do –– how He wants you to do.


Sometimes there can be no reason to smile, but smile…
For you have –
Another sun to see, a new day to look forward to…
How ill-disobedient you become when you think you’re alone.


***


And for you and me, I have this, my dearest.

As dainty as a pipit –– a hankering –– for an eternity
The moment –– stretches more – and seems a century
They carve it in souls –– and let them vaporize –
And float them in airs to their Shaper – divine
Mayhap He has a primmer bounty in store ––
For them –– a better ground to woolgather for

-B.H

10 comments:

Hamid said...

salamunalaikum bro...


well said..keep it up!

Ph_ said...

rightly said and well written ...
Trusting Him is always the best I figured .

a unique post it is :)

B.H. said...

@Hamid, WalekomSalam and welcome here, And Thank you so much. =)

@Princess, Heyy! =) Thanks so much princess! xD

Anonymous said...

And there came a time when I did not trust Him anymore.

I want to meet Him and get the answers of a few questions.

Nice post Bahadur. :)

Tazeen said...

Hey! :D Read the post but I got distracted by your profile, which I just spotted, by the way. :D

P.S.: This has got to be the worst comment on the face of the blogosphere... :/

B.H. said...

@Anonymous! There came a time when I too did not trust Him anymore. But it's not like that, I realized then. God tops amazingly the list of trustworthy existences. Thank you! =) ...


@Tazeen, Ahan =D What do you think about the profile then? =P Haha =D It's not that I'm asking you to 'tareefiofy' *grins*. =D

P.S I have seen worse ;) lol lol kidding xD and Thank you!

Tazeen said...

I think it's way different than all the profiles I ever read (yes, I like reading people's profiles :/) but then again, your writing style's neat!

And I love the part where you said you could use a lot of adjectives, like embellishments on a Christmas tree. :D

P.S.: *Grins* You're welcome!

B.H. said...

Haha I love reading peoples' About Mes too. About that x-mas tree part, I thought it was making it verbose but then again I thought, what the heck! =D And Thank you so much, Thank you soo much Fat Cat! =D

Anonymous said...

I wish to know more about that realization, because my search is not proving to be fruitful enough...*

B.H. said...

Dear Anonymous, patience n faith. You'll know. =) ...

Post a Comment