Thank you

Friday, October 29, 2010 by B.H.
Oftentimes, I really wish, life could be as easy as the table of 2. I remember when I was kid, how blithely I would sing, ‘two ones are two –, two twos are four’ and so on with a marvelous feeling that something on the face of the earth –– could be this much easy. But, it’s not the table of 2 –– it’s life.

Everyone face bruises, don’t you? [I want you to nod your approval here so that I might feel a bit sane] because I hear humans do. Martians do too, just look at me [=P].

Everyone build ‘castles-of-sand’ and only sometimes they don’t crumple.

You’ll see strange and yet usual affairs here, sometimes you’ll find a bird who wouldn’t fly out of an opened cage, you’ll meet people with solid masks on their faces –– disguised just to go with the flow, who wouldn’t even look like humans, you’ll see unicorns in your villages jumping in the ponds too, okay that’s a bit farfetched.


I wanted to say,

You can at times end up doing stupid things when your ‘castle-of-sand’ crumples. I mean that is legal, right?

I know some people are cursing me secretly – for the recent good (not really) deed I’ve made my angels record in my ‘amal nama’ by deactivating my twitter account, which I regret, really.

And today I feel obliged to thank some special visitors of My Time Capsule for making me feel ‘something-really-good’ throughout the whole lifetime of this place up till now.

And I intend no pun!


She’s simple yet the most beautiful human being on the planet Earth and Jupiter (according to her), the regular and [lol] loyal reader =P of my pathetic Time Capsule. And yes! She’s always there for the advisory business. *whispers* She thinks she knows everything, and um, I think the same…….almost. You don’t mind, do you? Of course you don’t. Thank you Princess for your nonstop feedback. =)

My first ever fan, not only because she is my best friend (She said that =P), the first ever non-bot comment on MTC was hers. She thinks she is going to be the president of this country, and she also thinks I am a good poet, tell me about it. I believe you'll read it someday. So, thank you so much for being the first ever genuine visitor.

It always snows when she is around, not literally though and yes! She is cooler than me and every one of you who is reading this post or not. Thank you Tazeen! =) And I’m sorry, I will find a better nickname for you, ‘cause I think fat cat sounds kind of outdated, 'and you see, I’m not that rancorous'. I tried reading whole Wuthering Heights just to know about Mr. Heathcliff. [=P] But for some reason I gave up after reading 25% of the book. So, Tazeen, thanks a lot. =)


She is older than me but she somehow reminds me of my childhood. Anyway, the coolest nerd I’ve ever seen, the fickle thing with the blog of same nature as hers. And I think she can take over this country. Xehra, thank you so much –– for so many praises, for the post in which you recommended my page with a rib-tickling cartoon in green shirt who was supposed to be me –– attached to it and for the advice regarding writing an English Text Book –– for preschoolers. =) Thank you. =)


The guy I used to hate caboodles turned out to be the direct opposite of what –my perception about him was, surprisingly, I was wrong – totally. This person always thinks about others’ happiness for no reason. 2nd best person I’ve ever seen. And good thing, he likes my Time Capsule, he once told me… No seriously, he likes it, ask him. He’s just like my brother, a bit insane one though. He can always ‘screw’ people just to amuse them, trust me.


And thanking all the people who have ever visited this Time Capsule of mine! =) (only if you don’t know me personally).

P.S: I’m sorry.

11 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

u r super sweet.

Tazeen said...

Sweetest little post in all history. :') Well, not really. =P But. It is. In it's own way.

I like the "thank you" note. Can I take it off the board and keep it for myself? =P

Random crazy thought: You remind me of this song I've been listening to recently, which is called Cooler Than Me. No seriously.

Your presence shall be missed on Twitter. =/

P.S.: Come back. We need creative Martians on Twitteristan.

B.H. said...

Jingle, Thank you, I get that a lot. =P

B.H. said...

Tazeen, Yes, ofcourse! you can take the thankyou note off it, it is supposed to be for you. And I heard that song ages ago, it's a cool song, I still like it a lot. =P

P.S I made another twitter account but there were some problems in that, nobody could follow me there nor could I, so I deleted again. =P

Princess said...

once again same old words .. nice post :)
Indeed life ain't that simple and easy !
Ahahaahaaa lol @ loyal =p
I do not know that I know everything :p ( I know :p ) lol
And nope I do not mind :)
Thank you like a lot for the post ! It is very generous and sweet of you to write for your friends :)
P.S. Thanks a lot :)

B.H. said...

=) It's my pleasure Your Excellency!
And I don't want to thank back, 'cause it'd look stupid! =P But still, thanks hun!

Princess said...

=)

Anonymous said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/halloween-party-at-jingle-poetry-monday-poetry-potluck-tomorrow/

Happy Halloween to you. Our Halloween potluck is open,
Post a poem on Halloween, or share an old poem unrelated to the theme, link in. that’s how you get the best result of feedback.
Feel free to take any awards from this post, enjoy!
xxx

B.H. said...

Happy Halloween to you too, and errm okay! :p

Anonymous said...

And u HAD TO mention that I am OLDer! :P and yeah that's the BEST post ever having the' privilege' to be stuffed in ur capsooooooool =P not just that 'thank you' part but that is totally ( wahi jo saqeel angraizi main tareefo tahseen k liye makhsoos alfaaz hotay hain
=P)esp that part: You’ll see strange and yet usual affairs here, sometimes you’ll find a bird who wouldn’t fly out of an opened cage, you’ll meet people with solid masks on their faces –– disguised just to go with the flow, who wouldn’t even look like humans, you’ll see unicorns in your villages jumping in the ponds too, okay that’s a bit farfetched. Aaaala ! keep it up 'beta' and yeah come back on twitter! :-) and make ur badtameez 'best friend' do the same too :/ ganday bacchay saaray!

B.H. said...

Yep, I had to! I'll be doing it until I grow older than you, which I'm afraid, won't happen! =P
Aur aap ka boht boht shukrya, mein aap ke ehsaano tale daba ja raha hun ab, Uffho. =P

And, follow me! @ToxicAntidote And The best friend doesn't listen to me, you tell them, maybe aap ki baat maan jaye! =P

Post a Comment