Something About Me

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 by B.H.
Things I wish to do but won’t:

To shriek my lungs out amid a decent crowd
To dance in the middle of the street without caring (once done)
To take my shirt off in the summer rain
To get away from the café without paying (twice done)
To travel in an unknown bus –– oblivious to the destination



Things I don’t wish to do but I do:

To go to the college of commerce
To follow the rites and stay ordinary
To share room with my brother
To get sad/hurt just because of the least hurtful things
To prefer silence in my defense and in anger



Things I like and love:

Poetry/ mysteries/ riddles/ fog/ some songs, blah and blah
To stand like a beacon amongst others
To respect the people who really deserve
To write abstractly that none gets except for few
To like people secretly



Things I loathe and hate:

Hangouts with family
To attend formal meetings, wedding ceremonies and dinners at expensive restaurants
To get humiliated (I’m naturally sensitive *blinks innocently*)
Winters and cold nights
Heavy metal music and specially the band My Chemical Romance


Jeez! =/

8 comments:

Princess said...

LOL
You got away from the café without paying twice and never got caught ?!
ahaha
That was cool :P

B.H. said...

Yeah! That was quite an adventure! =D

Tazeen said...

I loathe all the things you loathe. =/

Travelling in an unknown bus is something that I've been wanting to do as well.

B.H. said...

=)But, you know I'm kind of scared of traveling in unknown buses. ...I'll see! =P ...I'll do it someday. =D

Tazeen said...

Come to think of it, I've never even been on a bus other than the school bus. =P

B.H. said...

*laughs* =D

Anonymous said...

I wanna do a post similar to this ! :?

B.H. said...

Sure! Feel free to take the format! =P And I'm already looking forward to read your post similar to this one! =P

Post a Comment