Till the words don't rhyme

Thursday, October 21, 2010 by B.H.

Smiling passively at the film of haunting past –– flashing in your mind before your eyes –– is the strangest thing in this world and yet it is the most beautiful. *smiles* as stunning as that illusive existence that erupts into reality right before your very eyes –– and flares an unendurable craving for a desire to be gratified. Only if we were not the two alike poles of a magnet –– in love but –– only to follow rites –– the universal law –– they repel each other.

Every time I feel at sea, I fall off…

Enough fallings off the edges... I should step back this time, step back and walk backwards towards the haunt and get overwhelmed with choler and grapple with the phantoms… claw their throats until they suffocate and burst into tears –– tears of painfulness and impuissance and finally batter them to death. I should walk backwards to make it to you…

Enough of our private theories… I’ve started thinking a lot. *smiles*

9 comments:

S.S said...

Big Optimistic Picture eh? =P

B.H. said...

Yeah! There's a wee sprinkle of that too. =D

S.S said...

But why going back? You told me to forget the past, din't you?

B.H. said...

Yes, I did. But it's something else. =)

Anonymous said...

Nostalgic Oho =P

B.H. said...

No more now! =)

Princess said...

A new theme .. :) Good ! :)
Hmm .. changes are good at times *may be* and that a little smile can really bring a lot , just if you believe :)
I like the post :D

Anonymous said...

I was so used to see that theme. Go whisper to it's ashes that's it's being greatly missed. =P Nice theme though. Black rocks :D

B.H. said...

@Princess, Changes are always good. =) I'm glad you liked the post. Thanks for that =D

@Xehra, Hahaha! I'm missing that theme too, and errr but this one is good too! =P 'cause black rocks! =D

Post a Comment